Hi from Duluth, MN

MamaFrenchie

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Karla and my Frenchie is Bruiser. I also have an English named Chunk. I have a 15yr old son and a 9yr old daughter. Bruiser is 5 and Chunk will be 2 in May. I am just interested in knowing what kinds of things other Frenchie owners deal with. Thanks for the welcome and I look forward to reading forum.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and looking forward in seeing pics of your babies.

ParisRoger

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Karla and my Frenchie is Bruiser. I also have an English named Chunk. I have a 15yr old son and a 9yr old daughter. Bruiser is 5 and Chunk will be 2 in May. I am just interested in knowing what kinds of things other Frenchie owners deal with. Thanks for the welcome and I look forward to reading forum.

Hi welcome to the Site. Just ask and we'll tell you some of things are Frenchies get up to. My Robe is a cheeky little Chap x

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
HI and :welcome3: to FBN..... since you have an EB, you will experience a lot of the same. Frenchies are total clowns, laps odogs, love attention and are your shadow too. They can have breathing issues, allergies and many of the same things EB have.

Ask away on anything specific and someone will be able to help out

Alice Kable

Reaction score
:smileywelcome: Welcome Karla, Bruiser and Chunk! Can't wait to see pictures!

winginit66

Reaction score
Hi from Anne, Gidget, Olivia and Wilson in VA. Plenty of knowledge on this site!!

mhuinker

Reaction score
Hi Karla, welcome to you and your babies to the forum! We look forward to chatting with you and learning from each other, as well as more photos!! :)