Looking for Prayers/Positive Thoughts!

Ripley509

Reaction score
Hi All,

Please send your happy thoughts to Ripley tomorrow as she gets spayed and has her nares done! I know it's not typically a big deal, but we lost our last dog (a Boston) after she was put under for an MRI (granted, during that MRI we discovered she had an operable brain tumor that had been putting pressure on her spinal cord, and they discovered a heart murmur earlier that week), so obviously the circumstances are totally different but I'm still so nervous. Thanks in advance!

Jess and Ripley 😊

Frenchie Fanatic

Reaction score
Hi All,

Please send your happy thoughts to Ripley tomorrow as she gets spayed and has her nares done! I know it's not typically a big deal, but we lost our last dog (a Boston) after she was put under for an MRI (granted, during that MRI we discovered she had an operable brain tumor that had been putting pressure on her spinal cord, and they discovered a heart murmur earlier that week), so obviously the circumstances are totally different but I'm still so nervous. Thanks in advance!

Jess and Ripley ��

Jess,
I understand your nervousness.
We'll keep you and Ripley in our happy thoughts.
With a name like hers, she's got a leg up right off the bat :yes:
By the way, she sure is a beautiful girl!!
:)

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
It's always worrisome when anyone (dog or human) gets put under anesthesia. Sending positive thoughts your way!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Sending you and Ripley happy thoughts for a speedy recovery! :heart:

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Lots of prayers, positive thoughts and hugs to Momma... all well go smoothly and a quick recovery

Mavis

Reaction score
God bless; I am sure the vet will take extra precautions with your baby. Good luck; please let us know how it goes.

Ripley509

Reaction score
Thank you all! As you can tell from my other post, the procedure revealed some unexpected information, but Sweet Ripley is recovering well!

🆕 Latest posts