Pet-A-Pawter

KimB3384

Reaction score
I might have to request that you be banned from this board. I will NEVER save enough money to retire on now. Beezy needs every single thing on that site. Even the stuff for boys. All! We must have it all!!!!

Gah!

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Super cute stuff! Thankfully for my wallet, Jax hates wearing clothes.

hannah

Reaction score
I might have to request that you be banned from this board. I will NEVER save enough money to retire on now. Beezy needs every single thing on that site. Even the stuff for boys. All! We must have it all!!!!

Gah!

HAHAHA I KNOW RIGHT. Trust me. I have been eyeing this website up for so long without actually buying anything because it's soo expensive. But I thought I should not be selfish and share it for everyone else because they're just the perfect clothes for frenchies. So I guess I should be saying you're welcome, and I'm sorry at the same time LOL.

Banksy needs ALL OF IT TOO. He immediately needs the bomber jacket in green with his name up the sleeve. Like, Now.

And I don't even know what else yet. I just keep filling things in my online basket and not actually committing to buy.

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score
Wow! Very nice stuff but man, those prices! I won't even spend $50 on a hoodie for myself. lol!

I don't dress my dogs up on a regular basis but Wally would look so cute in the collar + bowtie.

hannah

Reaction score
I know. It's ridiculously expensive.

Jakeyjake

Reaction score
I bought the Bullove blue striped shirt with the red heart on it a while back for Stella. The fit was good and it was made well, but I didn't care for the fabric. It says cotton and lycra, but felt more like a scratchy polyester. It also states that it is made in Italy but when the package arrived, it was from Hong Kong. So just my experience with Bullove. Definitely overpriced and because of the fabric she never wears it.

Schimpfy

Reaction score
Chance is 42 lbs and will not fit most of the Frenchie cloths and a bit pricey for what you get - thanks though enjoyed window shopping

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Chance is 42 lbs and will not fit most of the Frenchie cloths and a bit pricey for what you get - thanks though enjoyed window shopping

Buster is 42 lbs also. Most "store bought" clothes won't fit him either.

I LOVE our blended Bulldogs!

Schimpfy

Reaction score
haven't found better yet, we have been blessed :yes:
IMG_5849.jpg watching the game

hannah

Reaction score
So many good items on that website!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

πŸ†• Latest posts