tongue question

Honeybacon

Reaction score
Ok so bacon is 18 almost 19 weeks, her tongue used to always be in the middle like when she would lick her nose, the last few days im noticing its off to the side when she licks and more often then not some of her tongue is hanging out now. Is this a normal frenchie thing? Its like her tongue grew but the rest didnt! (Sorry for a lame question)

Alice Kable

Reaction score
There is no such thing as a lame question!

Bacon is probably teething so there are some changes going on inside her mouth. Possibly her tongue out is an indication that she might have a bit more of an underbite. Whatever, I'm betting it is cute!

hannah

Reaction score
I have seen some frenchies with their tounge stuck out! Not sure why it happens though

Do you have photos to show us? Is it always hanging out or just sometimes?

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
As stated above, could be from teething. You might look in her mouth to make sure nothing else is going on in there, like an abscess. Normally Frenchies do not have their tongues hanging out, unless they are panting, but I have seen a few that do.

Oscarthefrenchie

Reaction score
We have a 5 month old frenchie and her tongue0DF38859-0322-44DC-A443-45C56C468480.jpeg hangs out the side of her mouth continually! This is grtting worse abd longer. Any suggestions?