Beau At 7 Weeks Old

Alice Kable

Reaction score
The well puppy exams are scheduled for Friday, May 31 and we can pick him up June 1st or 2nd!

His and his brother's ears are going up....here he is with one ear up and one ear down!

Attachments

• 7 weeks.jpg
    7 weeks.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 183
  • Beau profile 7 weeks.jpg
    Beau profile 7 weeks.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 177

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
BRINDLE BAY BEAU!! So cute... wow did time fly,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alice Kable

Reaction score
He is just too cute. :heart:

Thank you, David. We were really worried because when we visited him at 1 month old all he did is sleep and pant! His litter mate was active and animated. The breeder was occupied with phone calls when we were there but she assured us he did move!

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Well????? We need an update!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Are you ready? Only 2 more nights of sleep for awhile!!

Guess what!!! The little bugger sleeps all night, from 10 to 5!!!

He is a screecher, though when he's left alone without Buster

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Well????? We need an update!

He is a great puppy--very smart. He is doing very well as far as potty training goes. He won't go out the big pet door yet (too scary), but he goes potty outside every time I take him out!!! Buster and Beau play well together and Buster shares the toys--nylabones and extreme chewer kongs. There is one toy that I had to disappear because it was Buster's favorite up until he was 5 or 6 months old. He had destroyed 3 of them and the last one I gave him only lasted half an hour. I figured he'd forgotten about that toy but no; when I put one in Beau's X pen Buster camped outside the pen right next to it and growled when Beau touched it!

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
He is a great puppy--very smart. He is doing very well as far as potty training goes. He won't go out the big pet door yet (too scary), but he goes potty outside every time I take him out!!! Buster and Beau play well together and Buster shares the toys--nylabones and extreme chewer kongs. There is one toy that I had to disappear because it was Buster's favorite up until he was 5 or 6 months old. He had destroyed 3 of them and the last one I gave him only lasted half an hour. I figured he'd forgotten about that toy but no; when I put one in Beau's X pen Buster camped outside the pen right next to it and growled when Beau touched it!

Awesome! I know you had some worries after your visit with him but it sounds like all is well! I am glad to hear Buster has taken a liking to his new little brother. Jax hated Louie when we brought him home.

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score
Guess what!!! The little bugger sleeps all night, from 10 to 5!!!

He is a screecher, though when he's left alone without Buster

SO glad you finally have little Beau!! I happy to hear he's already bonded with Buster. How is Buster liking his little brother?

More pics please!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Awesome! I know you had some worries after your visit with him but it sounds like all is well! I am glad to hear Buster has taken a liking to his new little brother. Jax hated Louie when we brought him home.

We caught him at nap time when we visited and he hadn't been held much. He is very active and I am feeling very old!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
SO glad you finally have little Beau!! I happy to hear he's already bonded with Buster. How is Buster liking his little brother?

More pics please!

Buster and Beau are bonding well. They play really well, Beau is fast and tough when they wrestle. Buster has growled at him a couple of times--teaching him boundaries!

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Buster and Beau are bonding well. They play really well, Beau is fast and tough when they wrestle. Buster has growled at him a couple of times--teaching him boundaries!

Let’s see some pictures!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Let’s see some pictures!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay. I've been busy. We do household liquidations (estate/moving sales) for people who are overwhelmed by how much stuff they've accumulated and have one this weekend. The boys are doing well, but Buster figures the honeymoon is over and while he enjoys playing with Beau having to share Mama with the little critter is getting to him! Beau did make it a full 8 hours last night and had a clean crate!!! I got him right outside and he did a giant pee and poop!

Attachments

• Beau 1 ear up.jpg
    Beau 1 ear up.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 198