Losing hair.

Jamica

Reaction score
Hi,

How many of your frenchies loose their hair, both mine seem to lose quite a bit of hair! I am over having hair all over my and my clothes. I have to vacuum the floor daily because it is covered in wire french hair.

Thanks

Tgirl

Reaction score
Mine is shedding pretty bad right now. Luckily she matches my new carpet lol! I keep a blanket on the sofa just to help keep it clean.

blushy

Reaction score
Mine shed like crazy.

I've never met a dog who doesn't shed.

Hair is part of the territory

I keep blankets on my couches, wash them every few days, vacuum my couches and ottoman and carpet daily, and I have to dust every other day or everything is covered in hair.

Jamica

Reaction score
Okay so this is very much normal, and part of owning a Frenchie I guess.

And when then drink water everywhere, my dogs can't drink without creating a tsunami on the floor. Haha

Oh the joys.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
could be blowing their coat.... happens twice a year. also, extreme shedding constantly, can be a sign of allergies

hannah

Reaction score
Yup! Frenchies shed like crazy. Blankets on the couch are a good idea. Plus one of those little hand held vaccumes are a life saver.

Jakeyjake

Reaction score
Mine have allergies so they shed alot. I keep a blanket on the sofa also and put a sheet on top of our blanket on our bed because they sleep with us. Lint rollers are a staple in our home.

Jamica

Reaction score
Mine have just been like this since we got them, I have cancelled out things that could cause them allergies. They seem to not have any other symptoms other then losing hair. So not sure, could possibly be an allergy but there would be other signs too wouldn't there?

๐Ÿ†• Latest posts