Meet my baby Frenchie, Banksy!

dartnyss

Reaction score
I went to the breeder's today to choose my puppy. I never thought I'd choose a pied, but he is absolutely PERFECT! He is extremely laid back and just wanted to snuggle with me. He is exactly what I need. And he is gorgeous. My grandmother died last year and she told me to use my inheritence money to "make memories" if I was financially in a place to do so. Since I also lost my sweet French Bulldog last year, I knew immediately that the best memories I could possibly make would be with a new piggy. She was an amazing woman. She was a very talented artist, was into politics, and was a Kinder teacher for many, many years. Banksy seems to be the perfect name for a puppy that honors her and I am very proud to present him to you now.

Here he is at 4 weeks old:
IMG_9653.jpg

He already has an Instagram page, so hit us up if you do that sort of thing. I won't bog you down with photos of him all the time, but I *will* post them to his insta! He comes home in five weeks and I cannot wait. I'm so in love.

And I want to sincerely thank you all for dealing with my crazy posts about random puppy stuff. You've been great.

You named him Banksy?!

He is very cute..

Congratulations on the new puppy.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Congratulations!! He is adorable!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

What a great tribute to your Grandmother...... Banksy is gorgeous..... congratulations!

And.... MOR, more and more pictures, please!

You named him Banksy!

He is very cute.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Thank you! Yea, your Banksy is the only other Banksy I know! I like that it is not a popular name at all (at least not where I am from) and it fits my baby perfectly! :)

Congratulations!! He is adorable!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thank you, I completely agree!

What a great tribute to your Grandmother...... Banksy is gorgeous..... congratulations!

And.... MOR, more and more pictures, please!

Thank you. I know she is smiling down on me right now. I miss her.

I took a bunch of photos and a video of him, just haven't pulled them all off my camera yet. I can't wait until he is home and I can snap a daily dose of Banksy! [emoji4][emoji177]

What a squishy cute little nugget. You must be over the moon. It will seem like the longest 5 weeks of your life! I'm glad you got your boy. Can't wait to see what his markings look like. What's your IG? I will follow you.

He is so cute, I'd make a sandwich out of him and eat him up!

:lol:

Pics please!!!

What a squishy cute little nugget. You must be over the moon. It will seem like the longest 5 weeks of your life! I'm glad you got your boy. Can't wait to see what his markings look like. What's your IG? I will follow you.

My insta is @banksy.the.frenchie

I have been waiting since before the dam was even pregnant so I'm dying to get this little boy home!

Aw he reminds me of my Titan! What a sweet little thing! Your grandmother is smiling down at him I'm sure of it! She'll definitely be watching and making sure that your little man is just what you need!

I don't have an IG so be sure to share with us on FBN who don't use social media! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are a couple more doses of Banksy ❤️

2b2037f5965dfbca6c0787acd7a237e0.jpg

fb4fcb6ad4358953b0ec0b4763799bb8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

He is absolutely gorgeous and a great way to honour your grandmother's memory, love the name too :)

Wow 5 weeks will feel like forever I remember that feeling and checking if I had everything ready for the arrival thankfully EBN a sister site helped me tremendously. Love pied my boy is a red pied you are going to have so much love in the house so happy for you can tell he will be a pampered pet - thats a good thing. Looking forward to reading more posts and of course more pics. :yes:

Back