Question

XcMike

Reaction score
Hi All, I’m new here but my frenchie has had this on his foot for almost about 6 months but I’ll finally have enough cash to take him to the vet next pay day but had anyone seen this? It doesn’t bother him at all, I put pressure on it and no pain but either way has anyone seen this and is it an easy enough procedure to remove?

Attachments

• IMG_3557.jpeg
    IMG_3557.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3555.jpeg
    IMG_3555.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3556.jpeg
    IMG_3556.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3547.jpeg
    IMG_3547.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
Hi All, I’m new here but my frenchie has had this on his foot for almost about 6 months but I’ll finally have enough cash to take him to the vet next pay day but had anyone seen this? It doesn’t bother him at all, I put pressure on it and no pain but either way has anyone seen this and is it an easy enough procedure to remove?
I have not seen something like that but looks to be maybe a fatty tumor? Hope all goes well with the removal

My dog (Cane Corso, not a frenchie) had something similar in quite a few places on his body. The vet said they were normal, especially on older dogs.

I had them tested throughout the years, about 4 different times. They were always benign. He removed a couple early on but they cropped up so many places on his body he told me there really wasn't anything that could be done.

Here is some info: What to Know About Lipoma in Dogs

You can see the lumps all over his body, including the really large one on his belly area. There are some on his hind legs, his front shoulders... he had them all over but he lived a very long life, 12 years. For a black male Cane Corso, that's a really long time.

dexter-lipoma.jpg

Thank you all for the reply. It was just fatty tissue. It’s always good to be certain. Wishing you and your fur babies the best

Thank you all for the reply. It was just fatty tissue. It’s always good to be certain. Wishing you and your fur babies the best
That is great news to hear!

Back