Learning to walk in winter booties

Repose

Reaction score
Short vid of me encouraging Hugo to walk in his booties with the scent of lunch. I keep thinking he looks like a lightweight boxer in them. Getting a good dump of snow tonight so he’s gonna have to learn quick!

9rLEdxe.mp4

Repose

Reaction score
Maple’s turn! I’m honestly surprised she let me put them on...and then she took steps. Proud of my baby! Ultimately wasn’t too happy with this brand I tried and am going to return them but I’m feeling more confident that we’ll survive the winter together.

zUuqyTL.mp4

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score
I love watching dogs walk in booties. :D I use disposable booties for my pups. They refuse to walk in any bootie that's thicker than latex, but they need protection because of the horrendous amount of salt they put on the sidewalks.

We're getting some snow but only a touch. It's too early! :(

Repose

Reaction score
I love watching dogs walk in booties. :D I use disposable booties for my pups. They refuse to walk in any bootie that's thicker than latex, but they need protection because of the horrendous amount of salt they put on the sidewalks.

We're getting some snow but only a touch. It's too early! :(

Yeah I was thinking of disposable booties if the Muttluks I just ordered don’t work out. Good to know they work for you, we too get some over salted sidewalks here and there. This is also the first real decent dump of snow the pups have experienced but it’s really only a few cm. Maple seemed to be intrigued but Hugo was not impressed. Thinking positive thoughts that the Muttluks will work for us...

Coats are arriving on Thursday if everything goes well.

🆕 Latest posts